Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daddy's Little Helper

I just had to share this with you all today. My husband was washing his truck last week and AJ (in his diaper again), decided he would pitch in and help out. He grabbed a rag and got to work!




Time for a refill!




I love the look of concentration in his face. He definitely feels important contributing like this (and annoyed at mommy for taking pics!)




"Mom, are you seriously still taking pictures of me??"


Aw, my little monkey. He's the cutest! And his daddy is the greatest! Don't forget to join me for my giveaway tomorrow (or maybe late late tonight)!! Enjoy your Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. I'll be there! My daughter is the same way with photos... seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmm..I'll bring my little car :)
    LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! My son always goes around on his diaper most of the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I just love the photo of the little guy in his diaper. I have one of my little guy on my blog too. I am sure when they are older and read the blog we will get lots of complaints of how embarrassing we are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! He really looks a lot like my grandson Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is the most adorable ridiculous little man in the world, I love him <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie,

    I love all the pictures you posted. I can't believe how much time has gone by in some pictures you two look so young and I am so glad I have been blessed with seeing you two evolve into the beautiful parents you are. You two make the best couple...you and Adrian are my inspiration. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!