Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here's To Six Happy Years!

Six years ago today, I married my best friend, my soul mate, the wonderful man God chose just for me. I am so so so blessed and lucky to have him in my life. He is really the best husband and the most amazing daddy. I still remember my wedding day as if it were yesterday...



In honor of my anniversary, I will now proceed to bore you with a bazillion pictures of our life together throughout the last eight years! (No particular order)







































You think these are a lot? Trust me, they don't even make a dent in my collection. I had to hold back A LOT!

*sigh* I can't believe how in love I still am with this guy after so long. Even when I think I can't love him any more, he does little things that just melt my heart and make me fall for him all over again. Yeah, we've had our tough times. Who hasn't? But having God in the center of our marriage along with an open heart, a willingness to forgive, and a sense of passion and romance really makes it wonderful and as close to perfect as I would want. I have sooo many stories I could share with you guys about our life experiences together but I think that's enough boredom for today!

Have a HAPPY EASTER!!! See ya next week!

7 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!