Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hope Valley

I finally got the nerve to cut into my Hope Valley stack. I want to try to make a queen size quilt for my bedroom but I'm not sure how that's going to work since I'm not thinking of using any sashing and I may not have enough blocks to make it as big as I want. We'll see how those plans end up in the days to come. I love this line. Even the scraps look pretty in my heart shaped trash bowl.



I've almost completed all my blocks. I'll probably finish the rest today. I was going to go with the traditional square quilt but then I saw another quilt that made me change my mind at the last minute. I will share my inspiration with you once I reveal my blocks. I don't want to spoil the surprise!



Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I can't wait to see it! The scraps do look pretty in your bowl!! Bet they'll look awesome on the quilt!

    PS - My word verification was "humpsi." Yeah, I think it's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it Bonnie:) I'm sure it will be awesome!! Nice fabric peep;)
    xo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!