Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 In Review

I know I'm a little late but I wanted to share some of my favorite projects from last year. 2011 was a huge year for me. I started my blog, learned how to sew, and made some great friends along the way.

Looks like it was the year of the bags. I made quite a few this past year. I wish I could include all of them but here are some of my faves.

Photobucket

1. Pretty In Pink 2. Damask Tote 3. Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day 4. A Bit Of Sunshine 5. Hellen Goes Aqua 6. Long Live Vintage 7. Words With Totes 8. Messenger Style Bag 9. It's Been Awhile 10. Love Bird Totes 11. Picnic Fairgrounds 12. 241 Tote 13. Marley Bag

Aside from bags, I really enjoyed busting out my crochet hooks, making accessories, and working on my home. It took me forever to narrow it down to 13 projects but here they are. My biggest accomplishment by far was completing my first quilt! I will definitely be making more in 2012.

Photobucket

1. OMG I finished my quilt 2. Kidlets 3. Crochet Therapy 4. Kindle Cases 5. Two Down, One More To Go 6. I'm a Gathered Clutch Addict 7. Pretty Patchwork 8. Doing My Part 9. Ruffle Pouches 10. Living Room Makeover 11. Ready to Give Thanks 12. Scrap Buster Fall Pillows 13. A Pink Laptop Case

And finally, I really enjoyed interacting with my readers and fellow bloggers. I loved getting to participate in swaps and I especially loved putting together these tutorials for you.

Photobucket

1. How To Make A Simple Bow 2. DIY Labels 3. Spraypainted Flats 4. DIY Pennant Banner 5. How To Make A Crayon Roll 6. Holiday Crayons 7. Whimsy Bicycle Tee 8. Easy Danishes 9. Dress to Skirt Refashion 10. Fabric Flowers 11. Toy Camera Tutorial 12. Toddler Beanies

I love looking back and seeing all that I accomplished this past year. I'm looking forward to new beginnings, new fabrics, and new quilts! If you'd like to make a mosaic featuring everything you're proud of, check out Mosaic Maker.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!