One lucky winner will win:
- A large star block zippy made by me
- A canister of Haunt sugar polish (Witch-Wife)
- A variety of Halloween straight pins made by me
Haunt has quickly become one of my latest obsessions. These sugar polishes are so luxurious and they smell insane. A friend and I made the cute Halloween pins this week with polymer clay. They were so easy and fun to make- tutorial coming soon!
- What will you be dressing up as for Halloween? (1 entry)
- Follow Pink Stitches blog (1 entry)
- Like Pink Stitches on Facebook (1 entry)
Leave one comment for each entry and include your email address if it isn't available on your profile. I'll choose a winner next Friday, Oct. 12 and announce it along with the Halloween Swap features! Good luck!